[SEXYBACK]


....


Photobucket


some girls think that it is not necessary to take good care of their back. but when it's time to bare their back, they start to worry and panic. too late girls! the skin on your back just doesnt GLOW and become flawless overnight.

...

i'm quite proud my back, no blemishes except for my birth mark. That's coz i take really good care of my back!
...

Photobucket


almost every night, i will spray the Medicated Acne Body Whitening Mist (S$38) from Ettusais. it does help to whiten and brighten my skin tone. the whitening properties help to lighten the shade of my birth mark too! doubling up as a body moisturiser, it smoothens rough skin and reduces chapping! If you have acne on your back it really helps to lighten blemish scars and stops inflammation too. It helps to also control oil on your back.

...

brought the body mist along with me to sentosa!! SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY after tanning! keeps my skin soft and supple all day long!
...
i love the sun!! but you must protect your skin accordingly. =)

...

Photobucket


I shower everyday with Ettusais Medicated Acne Aroma Body Wash (S$34) is OH-SO-FRAGANT!!

..

It comes in two scents:

1) Fruity ingredients - Rose, Jasmine, Apple, Pear & Peach.

2) *Limited Ed* Floral ingredients - Rose, Cherry Blossom, Water Lily, Kiwi & Vanilla.
..
Both scents help to relieve stress and prevents acne! After a long day at work, it's always nice to enjoy a good refreshing bath that can help to promise sleep and also leave you feeling refreshed!

..

i love the subtle lingering scent. no wonder pucci bear always say that i smell nice. =P
...

Photobucket


you want nice and sexy back like mine? you know what to do and where to grab the products!! =)

...


ettusais ALT 6737 5669

ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


in my past..

the weather is so cold now. brrrr...my first day a...
my sister's friend said she looks like hongkee. i ...
close friends will know that i am super afraid of ...
18th August 2010...happy birthday pucci bear.
i am disappointed.Been a long while since i felt t...
Brand New: Chic Chiffon Mini Dress (PINK)Selling a...
moti and me. he's sucha darling. squiggy was busy ...
finally i have the time to rot at home and do my o...
my back is aching so bad.it's not the time of the ...
ASOS looots!!! - screams - ...we waited so long fo...