just realised that i had to give janice a call...oh well..i forgot..nvm..tmr...since she shld be aslp by now...

kinda short of breath the whole day today...tink im fat..haha...too fat to be able to breathe...feeling "oh-so-nonsensical"....

brought my hp to repair...the woman at the counter was not courteous at all...SAMSUNG shld improve their damn service since their products are of such LOW QUALITY..gosh. my hp will have to go for service for 2 weeks, and they dun even provide a spare hp? wad shit service is that!!! disgustingly poor service. i wanna complain! and the woman told me if their technician finds out that i shld be responsible for the damage, i will have to PAY even if it's under warranty...wad shit!!! urrgh~

i tink david beckham is really charming...geeez...

in my past..

my hp spoil. saded..the entire screen black out..o...
just got back from my fren's dad wake. life is sho...
MOVIE OF THE MONTH: 50firstdates!!! WORTH: $7.50 ...
therez this blue-black on my hand...cuz i bumped i...
exams over! but den till the results are out, i wo...
one more day to go! but dunno y i dun feel as happ...
got home at 1.30pm...sysops paper was okie...i tin...
gosh! sure gonna fail MBS! fish. hate to take sup....
oh well...told darling sth and i feel sucha reliev...
did some studying today...din really memorise...si...