Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i will have to wait for 2 solid hours..den it's way till 6pm..i dun wanna trouble my daddy to fetch me home..my mum is working half day today though..erm..lalala...how?
 
yay! we're done with Marketing!! handed up it...phew...i wanna go clubbing! but no one is on abt it anymore...cuz sch has started and everyone is busy with their own lives...awww...sounds so sad rite? sigh~
 
i've just decided...im skipping lectureS!!! haha...im meeting my mum for lunch..yay! =) and im going over to my baby cousin's hse! =)
 


in my past..

i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...
For the very first time, after we broke up, im wri...
i dunno how to put my thots down. i can no longer ...
things are screwing up again...fuck manz.. //i ne...
im feeling quite tired today...=) anyway, i did a ...
"Finally see the sunshine after the storm." smiLEz...
my head is spinning.. i cant get things done.. yik...
did i make the right decision? sigh.. im sad.. i h...
ohhh la la!! i finished my e-log! smiLEz..but not ...
What Color is Your Brain? brought to you by Quizi...