FINALLy, im blogging..haha..woke up at 8am to settle my Portfolio stuffs for Wednesday..cuz i'll be having loads of proj meeting and rushing of proj...esp. OB..sigh..9 page report..sucky.

WORK. was alright. fun on SUnday cuz no pressure to do transaction fast. SATURday, was hell..cuz customers come in BULK! haha...and left in BULK. there'z only one machine and so many pple...wth..anyway, this caucasian gave me tips yesterday..he said.."this is for you." den i looked at him, puzzled. but he left. so i STUPIDLY passed it to his stylist. and the EVIL stylist kept the tips!!! neh neh biatch! she should kindly tell me.."since he said is for you, den take it."
oh well..but it was only my second day..i also shy to take tips la...hahaha...

even though the stylists there charge a much higher price den usual, and the boss said she can give me discount if i wan to have a haircut there..BUT! i still prefer william...he's the bestest EVER! =) im gonna highlight my hair soon!

in my past..

yay! am done with my marketing slides!!! =) no mor...
oh no...im feeling sick..shuckz..there's work tmr....
boo hoooohooo!!! i'll be starting work!! THIS SATU...
oh no...i just called aunty jasmine..and she din p...
friday 20th Aug 2004 went over to Brewerkz after...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i feel like a foolio...damn...i shld better stop d...
suddenly, ive got alot of projects "popping" out.....