i dreamt that i was a single mother, with a son. (Too much of Maia i guess.) oh well. the baby was cute. i fed him milk from the bottle, and he drank it slowly. He din really cry or what. Just sleeping soundly whenever i carried him in my arms. but it was too much to take for a young lady. Maia is brave. =)


phew. finished my assignments. it's officially study break. cuz i should be doing revision now..lalala...but first, i will walk to the market and get myself breakfast. Im starving.

in my past..

no sch from tomorrow onwards! yay!! it also means ...
Happy Sweeet SixteeeeN "Panty!" awww...my market...
had 5 hrs of break today! haha...nearly died of ro...
Terry fox Run on sUNday was fuN! =) haha...saw man...
shopping makes me cheeer-y! heee...i bought a pinK...
today's a grreat day! haha... shoppping spree!!!...
YAY! Maia got in! =) she's a talent! it was a gr...
have been online since 5 plus..till now..i nearly ...
im feeling super giddy now...just woke up from a n...
if only things werent so complicated.