EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack today. the last 5 mins den i recalled the last component of marketing communication mix. haha...scribbled like mad. hope it's readable. my brain needs a goot rest after all the INTENSIVE studying for the past one week or so..haha..what an excuse right? but i dun care.


went town with jasmine.p...shopped like mad..damn tiring..i realised "shopping" can be categorised under "types of exercise" as well..haha...bought two tops, one brooch and leigh's bday pressie! =) jas bought quite alot too...haha...oh well...had fun tgt as usual.


i wanna catch Wimbleton.

in my past..

i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a l...
i should be in my room now...studying marketing......
my brain is over-flooded with datas, info and defi...
oh no..i din study much...sigh..im feeling damn gu...
I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt ...
im feeeling super super irritated now...urrgh~ PMS...
I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Love ...
think i napped too much yesterday...had nitemare i...
the wedding lunch was good. it went well. Carlton ...
Terry Fox Run'04 @ Sentosa