I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt bear to see the discrimination of Jc students and poly students. I HAD to type. i sacrificed studying OB to type. BUT i doubt, they will choose my article. oh wells. Good writers pls write!


poly students reading my blog. Please write in to ST forum. or a pendition will be fine. haha..it's regarding an article "Open univerisity doors to more students from polytechnics", (ST, 30th Sept). For those who wants to further their studies in spore after poly education, im sincerely appealing to all of u. thank you.


btw, JC students! u guys can write in to! BUT BUT BUT, u will have to stand on POLY students side. hahahaha....read the article and u guys will understand where im coming from.

in my past..

im feeeling super super irritated now...urrgh~ PMS...
I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Love ...
think i napped too much yesterday...had nitemare i...
the wedding lunch was good. it went well. Carlton ...
Terry Fox Run'04 @ Sentosa 
im trying to upload pictures to blogger...but i ca...
i dreamt that i was a single mother, with a son. (...
no sch from tomorrow onwards! yay!! it also means ...
Happy Sweeet SixteeeeN "Panty!" awww...my market...
had 5 hrs of break today! haha...nearly died of ro...