im trying to upload pictures to blogger...but i cant seem to do it..and i cant seem to download the new MSN plus..faints....kept having error...shittty!


i typed a whole lot of stuffs..and all went POOF! soooo...i shant type in details...just that i hate POP-ups..especially those STUBBORN ONES which "pop-up Blocker' cant BLOCK!


And...baby lydia and lynette came over to my hse...they are two pretty toddlers...my preciouss...but lydia is getting naughty...no longer hug me nor kiss me...sobbbzz


i caught JAy chou's track 6 mtv. Tears flowed freeely...haha...in BIG TEAR DROPS...giggglez...his voice simply melts my heart...im sure during his concert, if he were to sing this track, i will definitely cry like mad!! some more, it's "LIVE"...how not to be touch?? anyway, in the mtv, he's a JERK. nevertheless, i still love him! =P

in my past..

i dreamt that i was a single mother, with a son. (...
no sch from tomorrow onwards! yay!! it also means ...
Happy Sweeet SixteeeeN "Panty!" awww...my market...
had 5 hrs of break today! haha...nearly died of ro...
Terry fox Run on sUNday was fuN! =) haha...saw man...
shopping makes me cheeer-y! heee...i bought a pinK...
today's a grreat day! haha... shoppping spree!!!...
YAY! Maia got in! =) she's a talent! it was a gr...
have been online since 5 plus..till now..i nearly ...
im feeling super giddy now...just woke up from a n...