i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a lit' guilty now. or rather, very guilty. but she PROVOKED me first. oh well..she's being too rude. it's been a long long while since i last screamed my lungs out at her. and she screamed back. so i lost my cool, and slapped her. i din use all my strength to slap her. quite a soft slap, with only 3 fingers landing on her cheek. i could feel the pain on my fingers after that. oh well....i shldnt be so implusive. but i culdnt control. she was driving me nuts with her high-pitched whining. i hope she wont hate me for life. teeeenagers. sigh.


anyway, marketing marketing. haha...was suppose to be studying..but HERE I AM! after watching spore idol, i cannot tahan la...must blog abt it!! haha...i tink sylvester's voice very nice...haha...he's my STAR!!!! i prefer him not to smile...he's got a cool look today, i like bad boy's style! oh no...i think im falling...falling for his VOICE. giggglez...he seemed a lit' sad today...maybe cuz jessea is no longer in the competition. btw, he tinks she's HOT!


good luck to me! for tmr's last paper. and i'll be off to SHOP. SHOP TILL I DROP.

in my past..

i should be in my room now...studying marketing......
my brain is over-flooded with datas, info and defi...
oh no..i din study much...sigh..im feeling damn gu...
I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt ...
im feeeling super super irritated now...urrgh~ PMS...
I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Love ...
think i napped too much yesterday...had nitemare i...
the wedding lunch was good. it went well. Carlton ...
Terry Fox Run'04 @ Sentosa 
im trying to upload pictures to blogger...but i ca...