haha. someone questioned me if i live in MARS. haha. just because i dun recognize the characters in "The Incredibles". faints. i realised i've been living in my own world. haha. wth.


met up with jas today. bought a levis spag, a white top and a bag (for sch). for the first time in my entire life, i bought the cheapest bag. i hope it wont break or sth. haha. bought it at Bugis Village. oh man. my first time there. =) still, i spent $100 over today. sigh. it's been a long long while since i last claimed money from my mum. i can see a drop in my acct balance. haha. im broke. cuz i havent receive my pay cheque!! neh neh.


i want to get a digicam soon. maybe over the weekends. if i buy the digicam, i cant change my hp. cuz i will be using my hard-earned money. make sense? haha. i shld stop spending money on shopping. this will definitely help me save loads.



btw, im not sure what im typing cuz im semi-conscious already. im very sleepy. and the bloody motorcyle at my hse area is driving me nuts. so loud!!!! it should better explode. at this instant. EXPLODE NOW!

in my past..

"open the windows..open the.." 
i love this too.  
this looks pretty. i like.  
haha. alvin push my head! 
**long post** im back from KL. the wedding dinne...
i'll leave it to God to decide if you belong to me.
just woke up. =) lucky me. poor twinnie. he's got ...
patchie! aint she lovely? 
me and my bunny tooth!  
having gastric now. sigh. since last nite. boo hoo...