having gastric now. sigh. since last nite. boo hoo. dental appt at 2pm! cant wait. haha...am acting like a lit' girl all over again. =)


shark tales was great. funny. but like very "shallow". nth meaningful abt the show. oh well. it taught me not to lie. giggglez. i bought myself a pearly bracelet!! and i ended up with 2 more. cuz marky bought 'em for me. haha..thanx ar. =) and i love to play "daytona" now. the magic of "manual". haha.


dinner at sushi-tei tonite with gen, twinnie and alvin. the ji-gang. haha. im so so so tired of dressing up. i will be in shorts and slippers. i dun care.


i wan to watch "the incredibles"!!!! my darling jas watched it already. how sad. anyway, she'll be rebonding her hair in one hr's time!! woo! but i still prefer her current hair. rebond already so ah-lianish. hurmph. anyway, i tink i need to go for treatment soon. my hair is so spoilt. and maybe a trim will be purrrfect.


papa is the sweetest guy on Earth. he heard that i've been craving for loads of karaoke vcds, he bought me one last nite! old songs. awww...im touched. i love u pa! =)

in my past..

been working daily for the past few days. i'll be ...
took one hour to get my damn computer working. bla...
back to sch yesterday morning for "Further Educati...
been busy with work. my hp is a goner. screen blac...
last minute work assignment tmr. oh-so-bored. i sh...
i took nearly 2 hours to get my computer working. ...
this is the time of the month when i wish im a GUY...
went sheraton towers for some stranger's wedding d...
i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at ...
a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...