went sheraton towers for some stranger's wedding dinner. haha..the ambience was nice. the songs played were super touching. and for the first time, strangers sharing the same table actually asked when is my turn to get married. haha...and obviously they knew age la. but still commented that it will soon be my turn. haha..anyway, this stranger is my grand-dad's old friend's son. madness.


and i like my hair. hahaha....i finally get the kind of fringe that can "cover" my high forehead. haha...i love i love my hair!!!


im in a christmas mood. i like christmas. i love to see lightings.


**i want to be in the same class as YOU for CDS.**

in my past..

i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at ...
a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...
training was irritating today. the trainer was cra...
highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...
woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...
manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...