training was irritating today. the trainer was crap. pervertic. cldnt even speak basic english for nuts. still bragged abt teaching americans. as if they understand his language. cuz even for myself, i had to think for a while, before i understood what shit he was referring to. i forgot to ask abt my paycheck. shit. one good thing was that i requested to be at great world. haha. there are several reasons. but one impt one will be the MAN. *winkz*


hmm...i feel neglected. i keep telling myself that it's okie. everything will be alright. it seems that everything is fine and im getting used to it. but, i do miss the feeling of being pat to sleep. cuz i no longer remember how it feels like.


being pat to bed makes me feel: safe & good. so simple.

in my past..

highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...
woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...
manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.
gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. s...
sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....