gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. smilez.


this sem's holiday is going to be over soon. haha. hardly started enjoying myself, and now, im going to begin torturing myself with work. im holding 2 jobs now. haha...


cant wait for exam results to be released. faints. anyway, visited my handsome doctor. had a good laugh with him. haha...ate medicine, am feeling super tired now...mouth so tasteless. yikes!

in my past..

sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....
i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...
mixed feelings after reading random blog postings ...
nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be ...
EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack tod...
i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a l...
i should be in my room now...studying marketing......
my brain is over-flooded with datas, info and defi...
oh no..i din study much...sigh..im feeling damn gu...
I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt ...