sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful.


tried on a beautiful prom dress. a white one. for fun. at daniel yam. haha.


in town since 12pm. weather was "scotching hot". couldnt breathe. could only feel the HEAT.


din buy anything. cuz im aiming for the ULTIMATES! haha..addidas bag, levis jeans and alot of others. so i simply rented a novel. it's going to be GOOD. im sure. haha.


**alvin!!! thanx for the cam and pink organiser!!! =)

in my past..

i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...
mixed feelings after reading random blog postings ...
nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be ...
EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack tod...
i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a l...
i should be in my room now...studying marketing......
my brain is over-flooded with datas, info and defi...
oh no..i din study much...sigh..im feeling damn gu...
I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt ...
im feeeling super super irritated now...urrgh~ PMS...