nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be heading town soon for lunch appointment! =) must do some more shopping..2 more birthday presents to go! brokie.


i feel good today...been listening to jazzy music the entire morning...it kinda calm me down..and the windy weather makes me feel a whole lot better...what a POST EXAM morning!


david yeo is out of Spore idol. hmm...no comments. but i tink chrissypoo should be out soon, followed by jerry (either way). both of them have got pretty faces. so i guess that's the reason why they are still in. oh well. none of my biz. haha...im just trashing.


read ST forum. one of the education sector person replied that they will be increasing local university intake for polytechnic students in 2010. i mean...HELLO? what abt US? *rolls eyes*

in my past..

EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack tod...
i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a l...
i should be in my room now...studying marketing......
my brain is over-flooded with datas, info and defi...
oh no..i din study much...sigh..im feeling damn gu...
I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt ...
im feeeling super super irritated now...urrgh~ PMS...
I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Love ...
think i napped too much yesterday...had nitemare i...
the wedding lunch was good. it went well. Carlton ...