mixed feelings after reading random blog postings from 2002.


two years ago, i was busy with o levels and had a "busy" bf.
one year ago, i was busy adapting to poly life and had a lovely relationship.
today, im busy preparing plans for my holidays and am a swinging bachelorette.
how unpredictable life is?


went to Harry's @Esplanade instead of Chijmes yesterday. it's a place i will love to bring my girls over for a couple of drinks. namely, my crescentian darlings. (wing, tao, xue, geok, cindy, jan, chris, and the rest.) the prices are reasonable, esp. during happy hours.


and job interview tmr. doubt i'll get the job because of the trip and my part-time job. i dun tink they will accomodate to my schedule. it's too messy. haha...

in my past..

nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be ...
EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack tod...
i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a l...
i should be in my room now...studying marketing......
my brain is over-flooded with datas, info and defi...
oh no..i din study much...sigh..im feeling damn gu...
I just typed an email to ST Forum. I just couldnt ...
im feeeling super super irritated now...urrgh~ PMS...
I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Love ...
think i napped too much yesterday...had nitemare i...