i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see wrongly, it's 10 times.


i din go to william today. raining. too troublesome. will get my hair done soon. and the colgate job is gone!! cuz i was away in malacca and they started the project!! awwww...sucha pity. i shall continue to bid for colgate. i dun care.


my darling jie mei is attached. i hope she wont forget all abt me and love me just as much, or even more. sigh. may u be happy always. all the best darling! =) and im really happy for u! love u loads.

in my past..

it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.
gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. s...
sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....
i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...
mixed feelings after reading random blog postings ...
nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be ...
EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack tod...