it's been a busy week since im back from malacca.


hospital and more hospital. fortunately, both rascals were discharged on saturday. or else, we'll be busy like mad...

anyway, results was out on friday afternoon. i was on the mrt and i nearly died. haha..accounting was a disappointment. i expected an A cuz i practiced like fuck. but in the end, i got a B+. the rest of the subjects were up to my expectations. so yeah..fall under the Top 1-25% category. this costs me to treat jasmine.P for dinner. haha...jasmine.P fared better than me. im jealous. hahaa


fridaynite @ Chinablack is blacklisted. haha...it's disappointing man...gosh. went there with alice and her frenz...some pervertic guy bought me a drink. luckily i din drink at all..i asked the guys to try..and to my horror, it's some unknown shit. either water with medicine or alcohol with medicine. haha...what a scary encounter. yikes!


slept for only 2 hours, den had to meet jasmine and frenz..haha..so decided to cancel driving..cuz not enuff sleep..anyway, we went kster..sang a little..super tired, so din go dinner-ing with them. went home. had dinner and discussed abt KL trip with family..yuppppie! slept super early.


working on sunday..quite alright la...whenever i work at the salon, i so feel like visiting william..i might be highlighting my hair today. but i doubt so. aiya..i dunno. cannot make up my mind. and im having sore eye. how great.

in my past..

ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.
gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. s...
sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....
i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...
mixed feelings after reading random blog postings ...
nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be ...
EXAMS ooOOVer!!! i nearly died of heart attack tod...
i slapped my sister this afternoon. im feeling a l...