woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! so prettyy!! haha...and i SAW MR. K!!!!! hahahahahahahahahhha...at the escalator!! hahahahaahah....jasmine really my jie-mei manz...haha..once i tooook a deep breath, she sorta realised who i saw. haha..anyway, it made my day. i was "high" the whole time. hoping to bump into him again. haha..in total, saw him twice. he looked cute yesterday. in black tee and jeans. boo! my chimpanzeeeeee.


wild wild wet at 1pm. i tink it will rain. haha...

in my past..

manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.
gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. s...
sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....
i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...
mixed feelings after reading random blog postings ...