manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs time!! yay! i aint a selfish girl. gonna share my complimentary session with my darling jie mei..she's gonna do mani & me, pedi! smilez..wanted to sing ktv...but but but...haha..nvm.


oh! and i met up with cj last afternoon...we were talking and laffing about our good old days...haha...it was hilarious. i had fun laffing. =) the prata stall we used to patronise in the middle of the night was gone. haha..and i din noe abt it! she reminded me abt "hoo-haaa"..this bung. haha...oh well..those were the days.


it seems like it's going to rain sooooon..and most prob i will be leaving for KL in Nov. gigggglez.

in my past..

i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.
gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. s...
sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....
i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...
mixed feelings after reading random blog postings ...
nice weather today...super cooling..haha..will be ...