highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed into a wild kitten. haha...this hair cost me a $10/hr job. oh well. i quite love my hair. maybe need some getting used to. and im bankrupt.


gotta go for colgate job training tmr. breakfast at HAns with mama. cant wait to have omelette. maybe scrabbled eggs will be lovely too. haha...


i want to bump into chimpanzee.aka.mr.k again. ASAP.




in my past..

woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...
manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.
gotta start work tmr. hope everything goes well. s...
sprained my right wrist. painful. fecking painful....
i feel flattered today. i want to feel this way ev...