i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at one time. i tink im going to be joblesss soon.


did i mention i colour my hair again? this time was to "tone" down the previous colour. too blonde. it's for free. but my hair stinks. the chemical smell causes headache. too pungent.


im easily irritated. cuz period is COMING. maybe tmr? it shld be today. urrgh.


right. im feeling disgusted and sick all over again. *pukez



in my past..

a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...
training was irritating today. the trainer was cra...
highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...
woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...
manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...
ive finally shitted a whole lot in the toilet. hah...
im leaving for port dickson in less than 24 hrs ti...
im making a u-turn.