i took nearly 2 hours to get my computer working. now that it's working, i dun DARE to OFF it. cuz i dun wan to spend another few hours trying to deal with this shit comp. it's driving me nuts.


migraine. *whinesss*


someone ought to teach my irritating sister a lesson.

in my past..

this is the time of the month when i wish im a GUY...
went sheraton towers for some stranger's wedding d...
i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at ...
a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...
training was irritating today. the trainer was cra...
highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...
woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...
manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...
it's been a busy week since im back from malacca. ...