last minute work assignment tmr. oh-so-bored. i shld have bought mrt concession instead of bus. for my next work assignment, mrt will be my only transport too. shit. waste money again.


mummy's birthday is COMING! will be getting her a key pouch. =) smilez. i love my mummy!


had a goot talk with my "soul-mate" last nite. i love her since i was 14. gigglez. i alwayz feel better after talking to her. =)

in my past..

i took nearly 2 hours to get my computer working. ...
this is the time of the month when i wish im a GUY...
went sheraton towers for some stranger's wedding d...
i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at ...
a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...
training was irritating today. the trainer was cra...
highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...
woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...
manicure and pedicure session in less than 2 hrs t...
i restarted my damn computer 10 times. u din see w...