took one hour to get my damn computer working. blardy shit.


feeling damn tired now. work was alright. but i bet tmr will be heLL. afternoon shift. faints. 10.30pm den can knock off. by den, i knock out already la. pissed.


suppose to go zouk on wed. BUT cuz of morning shift the next day, zouk my ass. urrgh. planning to go partying tonite. bad weather. plus work tmr. so equals to "rot at home". at least i can get plenty of sleep. and can watch the results show for spore idol! ( im good at consoling myself. )
anyway, i sms-ed twice. voted for sylvester. becuz he sang "an jing".


i keep having headache nowadays. urrgh. btw, mr.K got into the finals for both contests. haha..he's so popular now! =) i wonder how will he fare for tonite's contest.

in my past..

back to sch yesterday morning for "Further Educati...
been busy with work. my hp is a goner. screen blac...
last minute work assignment tmr. oh-so-bored. i sh...
i took nearly 2 hours to get my computer working. ...
this is the time of the month when i wish im a GUY...
went sheraton towers for some stranger's wedding d...
i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at ...
a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...
training was irritating today. the trainer was cra...
highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...