back to sch yesterday morning for "Further Education Counselling". together with jas darling and leigh. im still just as lost. boo. i dun mind leaving spore for canada. cuz it's the cheapest overseas education. at the same time, good credibility of the degree. BUT, completion takes 3-4 years. soon, i'll know what i want. i hope.


anyway, went for bloody training for colgate again. the trainer sucks big time. yucks. he caused me to get gastric pain. cuz i was damn angry. angry till gastric. urrgh.


town to meet wing and tao after that. busy tuesday huh. haha. we ate ramen. soup was damn salty. lalalal...i love 'em to bits. meet up soooon. after those college A's. oH!~! den we played arcade. the "daytona" issit? driving shit la. had so much fuN!!! cuz i won ma...haha... finally not using 'automatic". used MANUAL. hahahaha...


after working so "hard" for the past one week, i pampered myself. bought myself a pretty pink Fleshimp top! yay!!! so happy! so pinky! i love.


work starts tmr morning. shithead. i'll be busy again. boo.

in my past..

been busy with work. my hp is a goner. screen blac...
last minute work assignment tmr. oh-so-bored. i sh...
i took nearly 2 hours to get my computer working. ...
this is the time of the month when i wish im a GUY...
went sheraton towers for some stranger's wedding d...
i realised that it's not easy to hold two jobs at ...
a sms from victor made me screamed!! haha...and i ...
training was irritating today. the trainer was cra...
highlighted my hair. did treatment. transformed in...
woO! i bought a nice turquoise top from topshoP! s...