just woke up. =) lucky me. poor twinnie. he's got to wake up early for work today. after he drove alvin home last nite, i tink it was quite late already. but it was fun. thanx twinnie!!! im not really scared of patchie anymore. i touched her and massaged her last nite. but i still dun dare to hold her or cuddle her. boo. she's the loviest dog i've ever seen. so quiet, so obedient. im determined to overcome my fear for doggies soon. that is, if i keep seeing patchie. hahaha...


dinner at sushi-tei was alright. having gastric, so din eat much though. the neoprint session was FUN FUN FUN! as usual. haha...this new machine provides sofa for us to sit! super fun man! wait till alvin sends me the pictures he took from his digicam den i shall upload. =)


bumped into mr.k after neoprint session. hahahahah...hilarious. but he seems to become kinda arrogant now? too much publicity i guess. btw, i was image-less. haha...shuckz. should have stayed calm.


damn. i haven pack my luaggage yet. boohoo. i'll do it tonite.

in my past..

patchie! aint she lovely? 
me and my bunny tooth!  
having gastric now. sigh. since last nite. boo hoo...
been working daily for the past few days. i'll be ...
took one hour to get my damn computer working. bla...
back to sch yesterday morning for "Further Educati...
been busy with work. my hp is a goner. screen blac...
last minute work assignment tmr. oh-so-bored. i sh...
i took nearly 2 hours to get my computer working. ...
this is the time of the month when i wish im a GUY...