if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. blood donor needed. URgent. Please.

sigh. internal bleeding at 3am this morning. wheeled into operating theatre again. used up 7bags of blood. once i received the msg, i began to cry. as i cried, i prayed. rushed down to the hospital at 8am. unfortunately, none of our family members is a AB+ blood carrier. sigh. i really hope that my prayers will be answered. he is in stable condition now, but the next 24 hrs is critical. please, let him be well.

in my past..

Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...
urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but si...
beach date today. haha. just the two of us. under ...
just checked my tp webmail. found out that the pro...
i'm fucking pissed now cuz of my POC project. it's...
partying at zouk shld be a fun thing tonight. it b...
caught "Guess Who", pretty good show. =) finally h...