urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but since i'm not an expert in pp, i shall leave in to benj to complete the background and all the movements shit. will be back in school to rehearse. sigh. few more days and this crap shit will be over. i cant wait to become "aunty", stay home and watch vcd the whole day, munching and munching. haha.


i doubt i will have time to shop for jasmine's bday present. tmr will be stuck in sch the whole day. urrgh. and we've got shitty group members. damn.


SIP with Ritz started yesterday. i really wonder how things goes over there. sigh. when i start my sip, i will be all alone, with foreigners. sigh. i'm going to sucha loner. how? poor me. i wont be happy doing midnight shift. haha. cuz i'm a morning person. =P


i'm still as red as a lobster. every move i make, it hurts like mad. even when it meant taking off my clothes. haha. the friction against my skin is killing me. my skin feels so raw. i keep applying aloe vera lotion. i dun want my skin to peel. i dun wanna look like a human snake, peeling and changing skin. urrgh. i will become an ugly duckling. was in the school's toilet, den this stranger (a girl of cuz!) walked up to me in front of the mirror and commented "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO RED!! SO TANNED!!!!" haha. yes i know stranger. i'm fucking tanned. fucking red. and fucking in paiN!

in my past..

beach date today. haha. just the two of us. under ...
just checked my tp webmail. found out that the pro...
i'm fucking pissed now cuz of my POC project. it's...
partying at zouk shld be a fun thing tonight. it b...
caught "Guess Who", pretty good show. =) finally h...
just realised for Psychology of Creativity test mu...
****girls! bbq pics uP!
hey baby, im sorry abt yesterday. let's take this ...
am done with all 4 reflections for Psychology! yaY...
****hey girls. photos up for kbox-ing yesterday.