just realised for Psychology of Creativity test must study tutorial 1. neh neh shit. and there's so much shit to study. damn. pissed. super lazy the whole day. it's becuz im on a vacatiON! and so is everyone else. here i am, studying my lungs out. i cannot imagine that!
aint in a good mood. urrrgh. cant wait for wednesday to come. ZOUK!!! finally, some partying huh.
//thanks baby, for being with me today. appreciated =)

in my past..

****girls! bbq pics uP!
hey baby, im sorry abt yesterday. let's take this ...
am done with all 4 reflections for Psychology! yaY...
****hey girls. photos up for kbox-ing yesterday.
anyway, before i continue blogging. i would like t...
yesterday was a sway day. shant talk abt it. weat...
i cut my hair!!! to me, i tink it's short. no more...
spent quality time with darling yesterday. we laug...
shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent ...
settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...