shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent so much. bang sai. the best thing was, bumped into BEN YEO & le yao at Ding Tai Fung. hahaha. damned it that i din bring my digicam along. or i would definitely ask Ben Yeo to take a picture with me. urrgh~ anyway, me and jas had xiao long bao and the hand-made noodles. Yummilicious!!!




bought bday presents and many stuffs. jas spent alot till she became super stingy with me! anyway, i bought myself a projectshop tiny leather slingbag, a yellow hushpuppies boxers (ladies) and a purplish-bluish flower rubberbanD!!! but my hair too thick, tie a few times and the flower dropped off!!!! i was so sad!!! but daddy promised to glue it back for me on sunday. haha. BUT i want to use it to tie my hair tmR!!! sigh..it's a super pretty flower!!
and i've got pink nails again! darling commented that the colour is "aunty-ish". hurmph. i tink it's pretty, and that's enuff. haha.




i popped 10 big walnut chocolates last night while watching AMAZING RACE. me popping choco is the most amazing thing man. cuz i DUN LOVE CHOCO (nor any NUTS) like other girls. i DISLIKE the taste of choco. BUT BUT BUT, i popped 10 at one shot!!! my family was shocked too. i suspect the hormones. haha...




i'm scared of SAMARA. i really do. scared till i slept with my mum last nite. but still couldnt slp. sigh.


in my past..

settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...
my love just called. once he said "hello", tears b...
i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...
done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...
the weather now is irritating me. hot hot hot!! hu...
i'm a happy girl today! but not till the late afte...