i'm a happy girl today! but not till the late afternoon. haha. bad things happened since last night and it dragged till today afternoon. urrgh. shant mention abt it anymore. hurmph. let's update abt happy stuffs!




woke up in the morning to have breakfast with mummY! headed for driving. and back to mummy for lunch. haha. we had a great "bonding session". -*winkz at joseph*- den mummy bought me a Goldheart purple gold series earrings!!!! haha. that cheered me up alot!!! haha. since she had the VIP card, so bought it at a discounted rate! yeah! after that, she confessed that another reason she bought it was that she loved the design too. it's a simple pair of earrings.




caught Spongebob Squarepants. it was alright. i wanna watch my heffalump!!!!
anyway, HAVEN START ON MEIT yet. HOW GREAT is that? i dunno to laff or to cry. sigh. im becoming so much of a slacker. how. i am determine to start TMR! =)


in my past..

i screwed my POM paper today. it was shit. through...
the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh....
i wonder how NKF got my number and address. this l...
im having gastric. it's damn painful. sigh. i did ...
Wouldn't it be nice if we were olderThen we wouldn...
right. my bloody computer is driving me NUTS!!! at...
it's the time of the month that i wish im not a wo...
im having cramps. but the "visit" is not here yet....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-L...
i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...