the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh. head gonna explode soon. POM is a headache. i dun like to memorise. urrgh. i hate reading a whole chunk of words that dun make sense to me. pissing me offf.


updated yesterday. but the entry just wont show! bloody heLL. the main thing is that im having tummy ache every other day. so i concluded that i might have entangled intestines. on a lighter note, i bought a BIRKENSTOCK sandals!!! very very pretty. worth the bucks man!! comfy and unique. all the pattern-ed designs are unique on it's own. ultra pretty! and i bought it WITH MY OWN MONEY! hurmph.


daddy's dad birthday bash tmr. =) i just want the food to be good. that's all. i nid to appreciate some good food. been eating hawker food for i dunno how long. yikes. anyway, tmr is also an impt day! going over to Ritz to sign the contract tmr. =) i hope all goes fine. honestly, im looking forward to the day my attachment starts.

in my past..

i wonder how NKF got my number and address. this l...
im having gastric. it's damn painful. sigh. i did ...
Wouldn't it be nice if we were olderThen we wouldn...
right. my bloody computer is driving me NUTS!!! at...
it's the time of the month that i wish im not a wo...
im having cramps. but the "visit" is not here yet....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-L...
i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...
well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. e...
my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand he...