it's the time of the month that i wish im not a woman!! i wan to be a little girl. or i dun mind being a guy? bloooody cramps. driving me nuts. giving me a bloated stomach! i hate it!!! urrgh...




am waiting for dad to come fetch me. faints. i sorta sprained my right shoulder. wrong sleeping position the night before. now so painful. and my bag is so freaking heavy. luckily got dadddyy..




i din noe that study week is starting after this week. how blur. haha. this means that exams is coming!!! so scary. hope i do well. and den, there's vacation CDS. kinda regret having a vacation CDS. it's going to take up quite a bit of my precious leisure time before SIP starts. sigh. how to squeezea whole semester subject into one month?


in my past..

im having cramps. but the "visit" is not here yet....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-L...
i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...
well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. e...
my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand he...
i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's ...
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...
Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i l...
fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...
i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of pr...