GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-LEVELS RESULTS TMR!!! all of u will do just fine. love u guys tons!
sometimes, i really wonder, what will happen if i have chosen the JC route instead? will i struggle to get promoted? or will it be a smooth journey for me? will i get retain? will i get thru A levels tmr? i will not have the answers to all these questions. cuz this phase of my life is over. all i will do now is concentrate on my diploma and perform well for SIP at Ritz to prove that i made the right choice. well well. ponders.
i'm a very happy girl today! bumped into a few frenz in town. smilez. Hitch is a nice show. must watch. 4/5. =)
i bought Baby Guess socks yesterday. haha. 3 pairs. Diva, Princess & Angel. haha.

in my past..

i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...
well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. e...
my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand he...
i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's ...
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...
Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i l...
fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...
i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of pr...
i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW AL...
wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...