wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh neh shit. now it's only 1.20pm. got to wait till 2pm. joseph is slping. i want to slp too. yawNs. all thanx to joseph. or i wont be able to use the comp. i would be stoning.


in the end, i still cried for ah pak. it's kinda sad. he's like a grand-dad to me. =(


i'm going to be the i-guide for openhouse tmr. hope it'll be fuN.


got to stay back for POM project today. hate proj. exams timetable out. 26th march, last paper.

in my past..

My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...