i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo left for home. the rest participated in Olympics.


i feel like skipping french tmr. cuz see the time now? french is 9am in the morning. which means i will definitely be late for sch cuz i doubt i will want to wake up damn early tmr. woke up at 6.30am today, cuz saffron day. well well. had fun during culinary. i thot we did quite well. =) hope we win some awards on the prizw giving ceremony! haha.


i called River Valley Apts regarding my interview. haha. set a time on thurs. hope all goes well and i will sign the damn contract on the spot. pls pray for me. i want this placement badly. it's so near my hse. i promise to be punctual at all times. even if it rains like mad. i promised.


so many things, so little time. AGAIN!!!!

in my past..

just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...
MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUETING!!!!!!!!! okie. it's rainin...
brewerkz shots UPLOADED! *under Captured`* Brewe...