yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i bought myself a pretty green dress!! and a pair of white heels. damn! i love the entire outfit alot. gigglez. i cant wait to try it on and show my mum! wonder what she will say. hmm...


anyway, ACCOUNTS paper shure die. my gosh. after that, rotted in sch for a while, den headed to town for my haircut! my hair is still as long, just not as thick. haha. the next time i cut my hair, i tink it'll make some difference. the difference this time round is shorter fringe. weird. but dun care. simply need some getting used to.


borrowed a book and rotted at BORDERS with kai. busy with my own female magazines. kai left with vincent. and i rotted somemore. by the time geok came, it was already 5pm. i must say i was really patient. haha. ate beef noodles at scotts. haven been there for nearly half a yr already. well well. after that, we did our SHOPPING!! or rather, MY SHOPPING!! so excited. there is only one green dress of the same pattern that i bought. the rest of the colours were black and turquoise. smilez. the lady guaranteed that i wont see someone on the streets with the same colour dress as me.


next, it was searching of shoes, sandals, heels, whatever. walked till cineleisure. damn tired. so U-turn back to Paragon's sushi-tei for dinner. haha. had fun. smilez. it was geok's treat. haha. salmon belly soup was GOOT! i'm so glad that i went to the toilet, or i would have missed a pair of great white heels! so after toilet, i went in. it was already 9plus. even though they were closing, the lady was kind enuff to allow me to try on the heels with my dress! how sweet rite? this is called "GOOD SERVICE". and i bought it! smilez.


two more outfits to go and i'll be done with my new yr shopping! and i heard that jay chou's concert album will be OUT in STORES tmr! cant wait.


saw sylvester in town today! so dao!! den smoking his lungs out. im so damn sure he hasnt got a evil twin brother who couldnt be bothered to even SMILE! being the spokesperson of CLEVERWHITE, still smoke in public? i guessed i casted my vote wrongly. den on my way home, christopher michael lee boarded the same bus as me. and this was the second time i saw him. boyish.


going to sch tmr for MEIT meeting.

in my past..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUETING!!!!!!!!! okie. it's rainin...
brewerkz shots UPLOADED! *under Captured`* Brewe...
im having gastric. i cant slp... anyway, had a ve...
i'm quite into the taiwan show "Pi Li Huo". "Zheng...
french vocab test was a killer. midsem for french ...
there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. ...
slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...
town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...