there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. but can do nothing. dun wanna force it out cuz that will lead to puking my dinner. so i just keep swallowing saliva and drinking water. trying to force it down.


cooked pan-fried salmon today. it was goot. =) but i cut and burnt myself again. haha. how careless. honestly, i enjoy culinary sessions than service. i like to cook. dun like to wash up. haha. lazy me. as usual.


am now trying to come up with a resume for SIP. brain aint working. french midsem test this thurs. so scary. listening, writing and vocab test. if i fail this, im so dead. oh! and i got back my accting test yesterday. passed. but not what i expected. oh well. work harder! midsem tests next week!

in my past..

slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...
town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...