My Last Entry for the Year 2004.


many things happened in 2004. it was like a roller coaster ride. loads of Ups and Downs. i should say it was an eventful year. i hope that 2005 will be a much better year! happy new year!
eye-candy wrapped up the last day of the year for me. he touched me and said HELLO. i nearly fainted.
//cabbage. i still miss us.//

in my past..

got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...