i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel? i cant receive a single sms! so many pple claimed that they sms me, but i din receive a single thing. omg. anything impt, pls give me a call. like what les said, i might get a zillion sms tmr morning at one go. haha. right. i just packed my drawer. it's finally neat now. in no time, it will be messy again. sigh. how great. i'm sleepy. *yawNz*

in my past..

i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe