i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps 2005 Ed Evian bottle. OMG. i was damn shocked when Les passed it to me. gigglez. even though it was darn heavy, but it's darn prettty!! i love it to bits man. but i wan the 2004 Ed too. haha. but i doubt anyone can find it now. haha. geok passed me my xmas pressie too. THAT WOMAN was trying to be irritating. got me choco!!! i nearly screamed OUT LOUD. haha. oh well, it's the thot that counts. *winkz* i appreciate it. and to all the card senders, thanx alot!!! very much appreciated! -smilez- i want a cosy christmas. with my dearies. *peace*



in my past..

been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag!