i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. but i wont have time today at all. till late. sigh. will be a damn rushing day for moi. after sch, rush home, grab my clothes, rush down to studio and viola! hope the pics will turn out well. or else, i wil be wasting my time and louis' and tao's.


oh. anyway, i changed the colour of my toe-nails!! changed from the lightest pink to darkest marooon. haha. what a contrast. my sister is goot at putting mascara. haha. cuz she DIY last nite and the outcome was really pretty. it looked as if she's got long pretty lashes. haha. i've difficulty putting mascara.


my dad said im getting more and more "tai-tai-ish". the way i behaves. haha. oh pls. im a princess. muahaha. pardon me.

in my past..

im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag! 
im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseou...
tutorials are half done. haha. im so dead. lalala....
okie. im not a goot girl. tutorials are still on h...
im in a rush now. haha. cuz my sister is "timing" ...