okie. im not a goot girl. tutorials are still on hold. haha. just got home. went to CQ. den headed over to harbourfront. gosh. haven been there for nearly 6 mths! haha. it's a super nice shopping centre now. but not many nice fashion stores though.


menses is here!! i shld be glad cuz i'll be free from blood during xmas. hahaha. excuse moi. it's abit crude here. but i dun really care. hurmph.


met up with the girls yesterday at citylinK! had my fave turkeycheddar sandwich. yummms. took many pretty pics! i'll upload it soon. first time i used timer on my ixus. haha. it was hilarious. cuz wing's cam was also on timer. so we had to smile at two cams. haha.


STAR AWARDS tonite. yay! i cant wait. haha. i want to see Qi yuwu/Qi yiwu. whichever. he's my hunky babe!! haha. my future hubby shld look like hIM! muahah. am i asking for too much? giggglez. i wanna see Rui'en in a dress. haha.


Jolin's J1 concert was quite alright. minus the horrible sound system. her voice alone with a guitar is actually very nice. her dance moves were WOW. it makes me wanna learn dancing so much! i noe i will look like a clumsy giant if i dance. haha. hmmm. maybe i shld start picking up sth. haven been going for pilates or yoga lesson. they clashes with my timetable. how sad. oh well.

in my past..

im in a rush now. haha. cuz my sister is "timing" ...
my wing is back from shanghai. =) miss ya tonS! go...
happy birthday Lit' SistER!
STOP HARASSING ME AND MY SISTER, YOU FUCKER! if yo...
charming tiny eyes. i looove. 
shuai dai le! diao. 
jay and his pink piano. 
concert pic. shuai! 
who is in the reflection? 
my babies.