my wing is back from shanghai. =) miss ya tonS! got so many things to update u. haha.


im damn hungry now. im craving for the xiao long bao at "ding feng", paragon. faints. i haven been there since my birthday. damn long rite? sigh. hungry me.


met up with jan, sarah.N, feli & chris today at marche. had fun. took pics. took neoprint. talked. updated each other. laughed. basically, i enjoyed myself even though it was only for a while. after that, went to meet les for a drink.


i just made myself a cup noodles. im damn hungry. faints. fainting soon. btw, my french tcher is DAMN SEXY. his accent can kill. im going head over heels for him. Mr. Beniot.


in my past..

happy birthday Lit' SistER!
STOP HARASSING ME AND MY SISTER, YOU FUCKER! if yo...
charming tiny eyes. i looove. 
shuai dai le! diao. 
jay and his pink piano. 
concert pic. shuai! 
who is in the reflection? 
my babies.  
primary sch gathering was fun fun fun!!! haha. we ...
din buy any bag today. boo. i bought myself a very...