din buy any bag today. boo. i bought myself a very prettty pair of shades!!! damn nice! i looove. =) i saw this so-so bag at projectshop. it's $72.90, damn big. so im considering. cuz my aim is to get a smaller bag la. hmmm.


chinablack later. im lazy and tired and sick. haven seen a doc. still sniffing and coughing. faints. but it's gen's bday. so i have to go. =) guess i'll be back early. which is abt 2? hahaaha...i dunno la. i hope that geok can come, victor and alice can come too! but i dunno leh. all say will msg me later. if possible, will be heading zouk after the private event. all seems to be unsure. i dunno. i hate to plan clubbing stuffs. yucks. i would rather plan a chalet!! haha..


nowadays i prefer chilling at lounge rather than clubbing. the music is getting deafening at clubs. boo. but zouk is still okie. after chinablack, i alwayz get blocked ears. neh neh.

in my past..

FINALLY, i changed my blogskin. how's the present ...
was searching thru a whole moutain of LETTERS writ...
all jay chou's female fans dream of marrying him. ...
hahahahah. read someone's blog. it made me laff li...
ate the flu tablet. but it's not making me feel an...
finished painting my sis's room. blue. our effort....
im seriously very tired. not only sleepy, weak as ...
sore throat. urrgh. uncomfy. anyway, i've a new ...
haha. someone questioned me if i live in MARS. hah...
"open the windows..open the.."