im seriously very tired. not only sleepy, weak as well. been sick for the past few days. flu, cough, sorethroat. terrible.


ONE THING: JAY CHOU!! he's the best. he's the star. he's really talented man. his vocals are simply powerful. LIVE concert. excellent. it's way beyond what i expected. i love this guy. =) very much. it's worth S$130.


and i bought my Canon Ixus30. i regretted not smuggling it into the concert. anyway, im very high now. haha.

in my past..

sore throat. urrgh. uncomfy. anyway, i've a new ...
haha. someone questioned me if i live in MARS. hah...
"open the windows..open the.." 
i love this too.  
this looks pretty. i like.  
haha. alvin push my head! 
**long post** im back from KL. the wedding dinne...
i'll leave it to God to decide if you belong to me.
just woke up. =) lucky me. poor twinnie. he's got ...
patchie! aint she lovely?