FINALLY, i changed my blogskin. how's the present skin? pretty? i thot it was really prettty. at least, nothing PINKish rite? haha.


suppose to see a doc just now. but den, i was damn excited abt my new blogskin. so i decided to see the doc another day. haha. im damn hungry now. haven eaten anything since morning. boohoo.


Happy 18th bday GEn!!!

in my past..

was searching thru a whole moutain of LETTERS writ...
all jay chou's female fans dream of marrying him. ...
hahahahah. read someone's blog. it made me laff li...
ate the flu tablet. but it's not making me feel an...
finished painting my sis's room. blue. our effort....
im seriously very tired. not only sleepy, weak as ...
sore throat. urrgh. uncomfy. anyway, i've a new ...
haha. someone questioned me if i live in MARS. hah...
"open the windows..open the.." 
i love this too.