ate the flu tablet. but it's not making me feel any better. took a long nap earlier on. now cant get to slp already. boo hoo.


im looking forward to sch reopen. =) weird huh. but i anticipate culinary science leh. but i so hope i wont get too much scoldings from chefs. gigglez. or i will cryyy...sucha cry baby.


oh man. i nid jay jay jay chou chou chou. hahahahha.

in my past..

finished painting my sis's room. blue. our effort....
im seriously very tired. not only sleepy, weak as ...
sore throat. urrgh. uncomfy. anyway, i've a new ...
haha. someone questioned me if i live in MARS. hah...
"open the windows..open the.." 
i love this too.  
this looks pretty. i like.  
haha. alvin push my head! 
**long post** im back from KL. the wedding dinne...
i'll leave it to God to decide if you belong to me.